Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop - All Correct Answers

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am trying to create a drag and drop scenario where the learner is asked to rank their personal preference for 4 different items. 

All answers are acceptable, there are no "wrong" answers. I would like to use the drag and drop feature but I cannot figure out how to do this because of needing to have correct and incorrect answers. I am very beginner as well. 

Do I need to add ALL potential combinations of the 4 items into the "Set Correct Answers" area to make this possible? Is there a different feature I could use to accomplish something similar. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do not need to set up the D&D slide as a validated quiz slide, but as Knowledge Check slide you also need to make all possible answers to be correct. Could you give more details about what you really want to achieve? Maybe an alternative could be proposed. What is the goal of your D&D slide, give an example with screenhots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi why not try a sequence Knowledge check slide, there's practically no setting up there's no failure message as default (just untick the retry if you want no feedback at all) it's drag and drop so hopefully meets your needs.

Regards Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources