Highlighted

Drag and drop connectors

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to use captivate to create  a lesson that teaches kids electronics ( breadboard ,arduino). so i will like to create a drag and drop connection between a battery and arduino or breadboard. i know drag and drop do exist in captivate but how do i make it visually appealing to kids to make it look like they are dragging wires like we see in some electronic diagram software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drag and drop connectors

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am trying to use captivate to create  a lesson that teaches kids electronics ( breadboard ,arduino). so i will like to create a drag and drop connection between a battery and arduino or breadboard. i know drag and drop do exist in captivate but how do i make it visually appealing to kids to make it look like they are dragging wires like we see in some electronic diagram software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AFAIK that is not possible out of the box. I know what you mean, and you could have lines appear using sharedor advanced actions with object actions events but it will mean a lot of preparation and reflection, depending on the number of situations which are possible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish adobe captivate will add this to the drag and drop functionality. May something in the drag and drop property tab , a check box that reads "use connector" which when checked it adds a connecting line between the dragged and drop target. There are many javascript libraries that does this like d3.js , gojs , jsplumb .

This feature will be great to content creators

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2019 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log a feature request, please. Just have to warn that you are the first user requesting this in the forum since Drang and Drop appeared with Captivate 6. You can use JS to do so.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2019 0