Highlighted

Drag and drop do to the next screen

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a drag and drop with 6 elements but i have a problem i can drag only one element and the slide go to te next slide.
I dont found the parameter to wait all the drag before going to the next slide.

thank's for your solution or idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drag and drop do to the next screen

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a drag and drop with 6 elements but i have a problem i can drag only one element and the slide go to te next slide.
I dont found the parameter to wait all the drag before going to the next slide.

thank's for your solution or idea

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We will need more details. How did you set up the D&D slide: as Knowledge Check slide (no scoring) or as quiz slide (scoring)? How many attempts? What is the Correct answer? Do yo uhave multiple Correct answers? What are the actions for Success and Failure (should be Last Attempt, is a wrong term)? What you tell is not normal at all: a D&D slide has a pausing point which is set at 1,5seconds but not visible in the Timeline.  When the Submit button is clicked (which is the one linked to that pause) the actions Success (ifor correct answer) or Failure (for last attempt) are triggered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution with uncheck this

capture.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Lilybiri LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D'accord; Je comprends bien le fançais, mais pas la terminologieon Captivate. Je n'avais aucune idée dy setup du D&D. Vous avez configuré des actions pour chaque glissement, et utilisé une action simple (mpo-même je préfère une action avancée ou partagée). La fonctionallité que vous indqiuez dans le 'screenshot' est celqui qui existe aussi bien dans chapque action simple depuis veriosn 9.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Captivate User Guide
New Group