• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and drop from assets slide help!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Captivate 2019. I am using the slide set "Business" - speciafically one of the drag and drop interaction that I added to my course (see picture 1). However when I preview it, and complete the correct drag and drop, there is a second part that appears that I cannot for the life of me find out how to edit (see picture 2). Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Sighing... without better instructions those slides can be very confusing. What you see after the correct answer is a group of items which are hidden with the On Enter action os the same slide. That group has a label which depends on the D&D slide (there are 4 slides of this type which seem to be meant to be used in sequence, look at the light bulb graphc). For the first slide group label is DD1_out_2. 

Why?  That is not so clear to me,

Do you just want to get rid of that phenomenon?  Change the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sighing... without better instructions those slides can be very confusing. What you see after the correct answer is a group of items which are hidden with the On Enter action os the same slide. That group has a label which depends on the D&D slide (there are 4 slides of this type which seem to be meant to be used in sequence, look at the light bulb graphc). For the first slide group label is DD1_out_2. 

Why?  That is not so clear to me,

Do you just want to get rid of that phenomenon?  Change the Correct action on the D&D panel to 'Go to Next Slide' to replace the Advanced action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a life saver, thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you solve the issue?  If yes, please mark the correct answer.

IMO it is very contradictory: the assets are meant to help newbies, but they often use (too) complicated actions, never shared actions (which would be easier to edit) and there is no explanation. Missed chance, but that is often also the case for the Help documentation. Have some blogs about those Quick Start Projects, including several warnings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources