Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop Interaction Glitch?

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone! 

I have consistently had this issue with the Drag and Drop Interaction on the latest version of Adobe Captivate. I will set up the interaction and then when I go to test out the activity, one of the drag and drop answers does not go into the correct space. Instead it will go into another space. If I want to try to get it to the correct answer box, then I have to drag the item all the way to the corner of the screen and hope that it snaps to the correct location. If I try to have the Snap Property set to where the user can just have it stay in the location they drag it to, it will do the same thing. Has anyone else had this issue or has any idea how to solve this? 

Thank you in advance! 

TOPICS
Advanced , Advanced actions , Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of objects are you using for drag sources and targets?

Please show some screenshots of how your interaction looks in Edit mode in Captivate.  That would help us see what you can see.  (Insert the screenshots, don't attach them.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

I actually figured it out! I deleted the object that was giving me this problem and created another shape. This time I made it a little larger than it was and not it works perfectly. I assume that it was just a size issue so the text was looking for an appropriate object that it would fit into? 

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to hear you got it sorted.  Well done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot have overlapping. For shapes it is the bounding box which is important. Was that OK?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources