• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag and Drop Newbie

Community Beginner ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Captivate 19.  I am attempting to set up a "drag and drop" "game."  Children will drag an image of a 5 gallon water bottle into a grid.  The question is "How much water do individuals use in one day?"

I have 20 water bottles and 20 grid boxes.  I've set it up so that children can drag a water bottle into any grid box.

My question, if children do not drag all 20 bottles into the grid, they receive a "Good guess!  But a person uses 100 gallons a day!"  If the child drags all 20 bottles, the success message does not work.  How do I get it to show the success message?

Thanks in advance!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captivate's most recent version is 11.5. You confusion is due to the fact that several versions (including 11.0 and 11.5) are also indicated as CP2010 pointing to the year or release.

Can you check the Correct Answer under the button 'Set Correct Answers', under the tab 'Options' of the Drag&Drop panel? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay...you can tell how new I am to this (Captivate 2019 is what I supposedly downloaded).  

When I look at the set correct answers, it says type "Combination",  1 - Drop Grid - Bottles - 21

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you insert a screenshot? Do you mean that you have only one drop target and 21 drag sources which are the bottles? Under the format tab, for the drop target, what shows up for the Object Actions (which doubles as Accept drag sources)? 

What exactly do you want to do? It is probably a Knowledge Check slide, not a scored slide. But there are no correct answers? Any amount of bottles is OK? Do you show how many gallons are alread in the grid? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources