Highlighted

Drag and Drop - two drop zones correct

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to select two drop zones as being correct for a drag and drop interaction?  I know I can have two drag objects go to one drop zone, but I have an object that either could be correct.  Can I do this please?  I am using Captivate 2019.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Drag and Drop - two drop zones correct

Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to select two drop zones as being correct for a drag and drop interaction?  I know I can have two drag objects go to one drop zone, but I have an object that either could be correct.  Can I do this please?  I am using Captivate 2019.

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 04, 2018 0
Gaanf LATEST
Engaged ,
Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there was no other Drag Source object for which only one of the two Drop Target would be correct, you could just define a common 'Type' for the two Drop Targets in Step 2 of the Wizard.

Howerver, I understand that there are two Drag Sources that should only go to one of the Drop Targets, right? In this case this won't work and you'd need to stick with the individual Drop Targets and define two seperate 'Corret Answer' sets. go to the Drag and Drop Propertes tab, here to the Options tab and click 'Set Correct Answers...'. Here make sure there's one Anwer where the Drag Sourse in question goies to the first of the two Drop Targets and all other Drag Sourse go to their respective correct Drop Targets. Then add another answer by clicking 'Add New Ansswer', being a copy of the first, with the only exception that now the Drag Sourse oin question goes to the other Drop Target.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2018 0