• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Drag & Drop object disappear when hits correct target

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a drag and drop interaction. The interaction is set for when correct answers are made then it advances to the next slide. The interaction works fine, then when I relocate the drop targets to another area on the slide because I am switching up the design on the slide, one of the drop targets disappears every time it hits the correct target. If I relocate the target back to the original position it still works fine. The size and snap location and everything remains the same. Has anyone ever experienced anything similar to this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2018 May 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For HTML output? Yes, I had a similar experience and couldn't figure out why it happened. Look at this blog post

https://elearning.adobe.com/2017/08/built-in-states-for-dragdrop-objects/

It has a link to a published interactive (rescalable) tutorial about Drag&Drop.  Watch that tutorial: in the second example (with the balls) the ball '4', which is a drag source, disappears mysteriously when dragging it to any drop target. 

No solution, didn't try to recreate that slide which could have fixed the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources