• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

drag-n-drop interaction problem: is this a glitch?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Here is an email I received upon a course review. When I tried the interaction many times (hitting Undo and Reset), I had a similar issue with another drag item (the "divided labor" option). Is this just a glitch, or could a setting be causing this?  I've attached two images of the Action and Options tabs, plus the interaction itself, and uploaded the two Captivate slides in question here: http://kristinfiore.com/files/interaction.cptx.

Emailed comments:

- at one point the ‘integration’ bubble disappeared (see screenshot below), and neither ‘reset’, ‘undo’, or going back to the previous slide would bring back that bubble.  

- once, after I dropped one of the bubbles on a destination, the presentation jumped to the next slide. I had not clicked submit or any of the slide controls.

- when I dropped the last remaining bubble (but had not yet clicked submit), there was a brief flash of some text in red block background on the left panel (where the bubbles had previously been), and then an immediate jump to the next slide.

I’m running Firefox 70.0 Build ID 20191016161957 on OSX 10.12.6

TOPICS
Advanced actions , Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No images are showing up and for security reasons I never download files. Not sure I could help, since I am a Win user. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources