• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Echo in audio

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using wellsaid labs to generate my audio, so it is of high quality.   I have to audio that are identical except for one sentence in Slide 9 and 10.   When I import Slide 9's audio, there is an echo.    It sounds like I imported the audio twice with a slight delay the second time.

I imported slide 10's audio which is working perfectly in slide 10 and deleted the last sentence in Captivate.  It still did the echo.   

I deleted the slide and recreated it.  It worked perfectly in Captivate even when previewing.   When I published, the echo came back.  Any advice?

I am on Captivate 11.5.5.676.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

The only way I could fix this was to duplicate slide 10, which was similar audio except for an extra sentence.   Change the graphs and delete the extra sentence.  I have no idea of how I would have fixed this if I did not have the similar slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check Audio Management to be sure you didn't insert the same audio twice on slide 9?

Check the Usage of the audio clip in the Library as well. 

Delete the audio clip on both slides. Duplicate the clip in the Library and give the duplicate a different name, try to insert it that way on one of the slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the audio management and even played it there, it sounded fine.  I saw something that suggested that I export it then add it back.  I am trying that  now, but when I go to play the index_scorm.html file, it locks up.  This does this frequently and I have to reboot.   It is frustrating!  Any advice on how to view it as a published file?  I will reboot and see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way I could fix this was to duplicate slide 10, which was similar audio except for an extra sentence.   Change the graphs and delete the extra sentence.  I have no idea of how I would have fixed this if I did not have the similar slide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources