• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editing inserted question slides-graphically (2019)

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do our training on cel phones, therefore I need to increase the font sizes AND the checkbox sizes on inserted quiz slides. I can easily make the fonts larger, but how do I select and make the microscopic checkboxs larger?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Users do not really have to click the checkboxes, clicking the answer is fine.  Were you aware of that?

Which type of responsive project are you using? Fluid Boxes or Breakpoints?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I didn't know that. Thank you. We don't use responsive projects. Unless they are incredibly simple they don't work on cellphones properly after all of our testing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Weird, sometimes very simple things are unknown. But I agree that there should be a better way of rescaling radio buttons or checkboxes. I never tried it, but you can find the graphics in the installation folder under HMTL assets, maybe it is is possible to replace them by a bigger version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources