Highlighted

Editing PVX not in Recent Projects

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to update some Adobe Presenter Video Express files. They are no longer in my Recent Projects, but I have the folders saved in "My Adobe Presenter Video Projects."

Is there a way to edit them in PVX?  I have to add quizzes, so Premiere won't do the trick.  I wish there was a raw file like .cptx (Captivate)

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Editing PVX not in Recent Projects

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to update some Adobe Presenter Video Express files. They are no longer in my Recent Projects, but I have the folders saved in "My Adobe Presenter Video Projects."

Is there a way to edit them in PVX?  I have to add quizzes, so Premiere won't do the trick.  I wish there was a raw file like .cptx (Captivate)

Thanks!!

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the Captivate part of your question, Captivate will allow you to insert the finished videos in your project and add quizzes in between before exporting the finished product.

Regarding pvx, it could be a software enhancement to Captivate you could suggest to the dev team 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2019 0