• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effect within Advanced Action

Participant ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a simple advanced action where I am showing one smartshape when a clickbox is clicked.  I just want to have an entrance effect (I don't have a custom action created).  The code is below.  The first time it is clicked nothing happens.  The second time it shows as expected.  Can anyone tell me why?

Julie88_0-1590677653428.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show the Timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Julie88_0-1590682597252.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Timeline is not complete. I don't understand really what you want to do. 11  click boxes over what? Very long timeline, tons of effects, groups...  I suppose RBM..) in that advanced action (triggered by?)is hidden by the action On Enter.

Do you have audio? That is the only reason why this slide would be so long. Why is the timeline paused at 13sec, waiting for what?  And when is the playhead released by which action?

Only guess; you are usign an Entrance effect, mostly that is not a good idea when used in an advanced action. Replace it by a custom motion path.  You toggle a Boolean, is it ever toggled back? When using a Boolean variable it is mostly in combination with a condition, but you are using a standard action.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources