• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

eLearning Suite 2.5 TUTORIAL VIDEOS.

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there anywhere/anyway that I can download or access the old (legacy) tutorials for elearning suite 2.5?

Whenever I start an app (eg captivate 5.5) the welcome screen comes up with a link to the tutorials, but these are not available on Adobe site anymore - it goes straight to 2019/2020 releases.

The old tutorials *must* be sitting on a drive somewhere. PLEASE is it possible to get access or download the old tutorials for the whole eLearning suite 2.5???

PLEASE!!!

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am just a user, but know that Adobe's policy is that support is only for tha last two versions fo an application. You are talking about a 10 years old version.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, you've missed the point. I am aware that 2.5 is no longer supported. What I am saying is that the Adobe tutorials must still be sitting on a drive somewhere (as HTML files or vids) and I am asking if someone at Adobe is willing to look them up and make them available as a show of appreciation/goodwill to its customers who still use their legacy software. I still use these (with some ability but have forgotten more than I remember) and would like a refresh/pick up some new skills that I didn't use before - as a teacher. I know the game is to get everyone to use/subscribe to the latest stuff, but showing some love for customers who bought their software - even 10 years ago - goes a long way to showing that we are appreciated. I use the latest adobe stuff available through my institution's license, but elearning suite 2.5 is something I paid for with my own hard-earned, and I'm not one to ditch stuff just because it's 'old'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did NOT miss your point. If Adobe decided last year not to support older versions anymore, that is not to my liking, but those video tutorials were part of the support. Big companies do not care that much about  customers, sorry to be bit harsh. As you can see I try to help users in all social media for free since over 10 years but I am just a human being, not a big company. 

You'll have to cope with what has been published by users, which may still be available. I have not deleted blog posts which were written for versions 5 or 5.5. Some of them are still visited daily. Here is an example:

http://blog.lilybiri.com/creating-customized-question-slides-using-adv

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources