• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embed HTML5 Project into Webpage

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to embed a published HTML5 Captivate project into a webpage such as a Wordpress post? I have tried loading all the files to the server and then using an iFrame. The results are not great. There must be a way to embed the project directly.

Thanks for you help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone have an idea for me to try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2014 Feb 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2014 Apr 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

This is how I did.

1. Publish my files selecting SWF and HTML5 output for example without compressing the folder. Let's say that the name of that folder is "mycaptivatefile"
  2. Use filezilla for example to upload those files in your website. Let's say that your project will be located at a sublevel of your site named "examples" "www.yourblog.com/examples"
  3. Once all your files are uploaded you have to use the <iframe> code to embed your content in your site this way:

<iframe src="www.yourblog.com/examples/mycaptivatefile/multiscreen.html" height="675" width="100%"></iframe>

Adjust the height and width according to your needs and that's it. This is the way I did it in my wordpress.

Hope this helps.

Rosalie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi RoseLee,

When I try this, I get a spinning-loading wheel, and that's all.

Any thoughts?

-D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2014 Apr 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 19, 2014 Jul 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked out the plugin and it seems I'd need to know lots of coding, judging by the comments made on it. ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You only need to modify something should you run into a problem.

I just tried this plugin on my site and uploading a file into a post was as easy as uploading an image. They really need to state that this plugin is only a trial version that allows you to upload 3 files before you need to spend $99 on the full version, but it works well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like the plug-in is discontinued

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is from 2014. Pretty old.

My way of embedding HTML5 published content in my blog (which is not WordPress) or website is to upload the published folder to a webserver and embed the URL in an iFrame. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

actually i found the anwser, using iFrame will do the job perfect. no need of a plug-in in wordpress, nothing to do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That is what I wrote, correct? You didn't read my answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources