Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Embedding Web Page Links in Captivate 5

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2010 Dec 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have heard that a feature in Captivate 5 is that web pages can be embedded directly in a captivate presentation without having to have the link open in a new window outside of the presentation.  I have not been able to find this information in the new release features.  Can someone tell me if this is true?  If it is I may be upgrading my Captivate 4 to Captivate 5 in the near future.

Thanks,

Amy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 20, 2010 Dec 20, 2010

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2010 Dec 20, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2010 Dec 21, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - that is exactly what I needed.

Amy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, I also want to embedd a link. I use the Fuction "Web Link", a preview is loaded in the editor but if i open the preview nothink is shows, also I would like to let the website be used, so the user should be able to click and write in it...

Can you helb me with it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please start a new thread, this one is 10 years old. You need to mention the exact version number (look under Help, About Captivate) and the OS you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources