Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enlarge timeline type/display size when undocked

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

When a timeline is undocked and on another montior, the type is still as small as if both the stage and timeline were on one monitor. 

Is it possible to enlarge the displayed timeline elements on another monitor, some kind of zoom feature such as Word or other applications have? I have tried various searches and clicks and but found nothing that allows the size of an undocked timeline to have its elements appear larger.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can only increase the display resolution of that monitor. Some controls are indeed very tiny especially in the TImeline panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Lilybiri... an obvious gap here that I thought would have been resolved ages ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are using Windows you could use the Windows Magnifier if you want a temporary zoom-in effect. Press the Windows key and the + key.

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Paul,

Yeah, the Windows zoom is a good idea, I had not considered that. I hate mucking about with changing Display Settings all the time, but that may be the only option I have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources