Highlighted

Error with check boxes in Quiz response area (Export from Captivate to Adobe Prime)

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The check boxes in my Captivate quiz only show partially in Adobe Prime. I stretched the outer box of containing all of the fields, as well as adjusting the align and increase/decrease indent settings. I'm not seeing where to add space after the check boxes. The aspect ratio was modifed so content could fit properly in Prime (836W x 627H). 

I've included screenshots from both Captivate and PrimeCaptivate quiz screen.PNGAdobe Prime quiz screen.PNG

TOPICS
Download assets, Import export, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Error with check boxes in Quiz response area (Export from Captivate to Adobe Prime)

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The check boxes in my Captivate quiz only show partially in Adobe Prime. I stretched the outer box of containing all of the fields, as well as adjusting the align and increase/decrease indent settings. I'm not seeing where to add space after the check boxes. The aspect ratio was modifed so content could fit properly in Prime (836W x 627H). 

I've included screenshots from both Captivate and PrimeCaptivate quiz screen.PNGAdobe Prime quiz screen.PNG

TOPICS
Download assets, Import export, Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this instance, I would reach out to Adobe. This isn't something the user forums will likely be able to provide an answer for. You might need technical support. Personally, I've never seen what you've captured. I wonder if your browser is set for a greater zoom than 100%. That might adjust the size of objects and therefore cut them off. If not, send an email to CaptivateHelp@Adobe.com for assistance.

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 04, 2020 0