Highlighted

Extra code in slide notes translation tags when exporting to XML

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I export to XML for translation, the slide notes get some formatting/font related code added in ({\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1671\cocoasubrtf60 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 ArialMT;}

I assume this has something to do with font formatting in slide notes, as thhis never happened in older versions of Captivate. 

I tried removing all formatting from slide notes, but I still get the code inserted before the text that needs translating.   I imagine this will be confusing for the translators.

Any ideas on how to remove it so it doesn't appear in XML would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Kristina

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Extra code in slide notes translation tags when exporting to XML

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I export to XML for translation, the slide notes get some formatting/font related code added in ({\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1671\cocoasubrtf60 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 ArialMT;}

I assume this has something to do with font formatting in slide notes, as thhis never happened in older versions of Captivate. 

I tried removing all formatting from slide notes, but I still get the code inserted before the text that needs translating.   I imagine this will be confusing for the translators.

Any ideas on how to remove it so it doesn't appear in XML would be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Kristina

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?