• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

extract a video that was recorded in Captivate 7

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2019 Jun 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to extract a screen capture video that was recorded in Captivate 7? My Learning Management System requires me to convert all my SCORMS to non-Flash dependent files. I'm hoping to pull out a video from a Captivate file and be able to use it as an MP4 or mov file. If this is not possible, I'll have to re-record the videos.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you talk about videos embedded in the Captivate file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Lilybiri, the video was originally a screen capture recorded in Captivate, and is now embedded in the Captivate file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You talk about CP7. It had both the possiblity to record a Video Demo or a Software Simulation. Which one was used?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a video demo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2019 Jun 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you have the original cpvc-file? If not, do you have the published video demo file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources