Exit

Extract - Form Variable Data?

Participant ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Heres my shot in the dark to the community;

We need to create a form slide where we capture information from students so I have created a slide with form fields (text entry boxes) which are attached to variables.  Is it then possible, within Captivate once the fields are filled out, to export/pull that data into some kind of 'results' page that can then be printed by the student?

We want the process to be simple for the students. Fill out the boxes, look at /confirm what they entered and print. Thats it.

We are not looking for a quiz results page.

If so, how could this be accomplished? Or, can you direct me where to get this information?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional;

Heres the tough part.... We are using Moodle LMS, once the data is reviewed by the student, is there any way to capture this into a PDF or something so it can be stored and accessed at a later date by the student in Moodle?

If you tell me 'yes' but with extensive hard coding, that would be one of the answers I am looking for that I could inform my supervisor with. As such, it be outside the current realm of possibilities for us at this time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For your first question, have a look at:

Answer key for Survey - Captivate blog

Printing will have to be done by the learner, you could add a short JS script to a button. I have no idea if user variables can be transferred to Moodle, some LMS's do capture them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources