• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Extraneous quotation mark in HTML5 index.html

Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2018 Oct 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Captivate Version 11.0.1 HTML5 output seems to put a quotation mark in the metadata (aka HEAD) section for no apparent reason.  Will removing this have any unexpected side effects?

Given my experience with Captivate thus far, I assume this is a bug, but it's also possible I'm using it wrong.

Screen Shot 2018-10-29 at 10.17.04 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Interesting.  Captivate 9's HTML template did not have this, but it appeared in Captivate 2017 here:

TypeKitID.png

And something else got added in Cp 2019

TypeKitID2019.png

I think you may be right that the double quotes after the TypeKit ID are in fact a bug.  I can think of no reason why they would need to be there.

If so, it's easy enough to remove them from the template, but it would be good for you to log this bug in the Adobe Bug Reporting form so that future updates don't put it back.

Adobe Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Interesting.  Captivate 9's HTML template did not have this, but it appeared in Captivate 2017 here:

TypeKitID.png

And something else got added in Cp 2019

TypeKitID2019.png

I think you may be right that the double quotes after the TypeKit ID are in fact a bug.  I can think of no reason why they would need to be there.

If so, it's easy enough to remove them from the template, but it would be good for you to log this bug in the Adobe Bug Reporting form so that future updates don't put it back.

Adobe Captivate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources