Highlighted

Fade Background Music

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video on one of my slides and was wondering if anyone knows how to make the background music fade out on that slide and back on after the video slide?  Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Paul Wilson, CTDP | Adobe Community Professional

You can turn off background audio on slides that contain something like a video or other audio, however, you cannot temporarily fade out background audio on the previous slide and back in on the subsequent slide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fade Background Music

Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a video on one of my slides and was wondering if anyone knows how to make the background music fade out on that slide and back on after the video slide?  Thanks.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Paul Wilson, CTDP | Adobe Community Professional

You can turn off background audio on slides that contain something like a video or other audio, however, you cannot temporarily fade out background audio on the previous slide and back in on the subsequent slide.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2017 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2017 1
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer supplied indicates that a user can turn off background audio on slides that contain a video, but it does not indicate how to do so. The original question was asking how to make it fade, but if direction could be provided to make music stop at the slide that begins the video, then resume when the video concludes, that would be helpful.

I don't believe the responses currently provided have solved this issue and would be eager for a more thorough response from the Adobe team.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum, you'll seldom see someone from Adobe staff.  Check this box in the tab Options of the slide Properties to stop background audio on a slide.

StopBGAudio.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

I am aware that this is an old thread but would you be able to explain how the background music on an Adobe Spark video can be turned off for the slide(s) where a video clip has been added? Many thanks.

Eilish.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is the problem I am having.  I tried to find the properties tab listed above, but could not find it. Thanks;.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you turn off the background audio? I am not seeing any options for individual slides. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0