• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fade In for text and objects not working properly in Cp 2019

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using fluid boxes and have images and text captions set to Fade In Only.  When I had a couple of images and one text caption it worked fine but as I add more text captions and then attempt to play the preview from that slide the stage goes white except for the two images.  I'm not sure what other information needed to assist me but thought I would check to see if this is a known issue.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "known issue" here may be that you have simply paused the timeline.

Take a look at the timeline of the slide.  You may have added one or more interactive objects to the slide that are pausing the timeline.  They will usually have a thin vertical line on their timeline layer that shows the point where they pause playback.

Does that look likely?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you insert a screenshot of the timeline please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources