Copied

Hi again everybody
Please help me understand issue.

I apply on some png (it is map) 3 different effects
First-"EanseInLeft"

Second-"CustomLines"

Third-"FadedZoomOut"

when preview "from this slide" everithyng is work nice

but when as HTML (F11) on last effect "FadedZoomOut" this png  is disappear but after appear again some seconds.

Why?
after publish HTML also the same issue

My project blank (not responsive)

Captivate version 2019

Thanks !!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

You had all the effects at the same time? That explains some of the problems. Both CustomLines and EaseInLeft have motion paths, how can Captivate detect which path to follow? It is like being at a bifurcation and asking that both paths have to be followed at the same time. FadedZoomOut is a canned Exit effect where Alpha and scale are combinated. Why do you have the timeline extend beyond that effect, that is totally illogical. If you want that effect to be applied, it should be at the end of t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2019 Feb 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For non-responsive projets only F11 will use a temprary HTML output, the other Preview methods are all SWF-based. If it is not working with F11, it may work after publishing, but is doubtful.

Did you create a custo meffect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no custom effect only these 3 effects which wrote before :

First-"EanseInLeft"

Second-"CustomLines"

Third-"FadedZoomOut"

and after publishing also have this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I see the timeline with all effects expanded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure
When I previe HTML I have ishhue but when SWF in Browser it is ok
Thanks a lot
Effect 1.pngProperties.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 23, 2019 Feb 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, the Effects timelines are invisible, you have to expand them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how? I don't know what is mean expand ?
sorry I am new in Captivate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe you could have a look at:

Challenges for Starters - Captivate blog

Understanding the timeline should be your first priority. I published a lot of blogs aout it.

Click the trinagular button to the left of the boject to which you applied the Effects, and the effect tiimelines will be visible.

More detials in:

Captivate's Timelines (master slide/normal slide cptx) demystified - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will read the blog and this is screen of my timeline with effectsimage.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You had all the effects at the same time? That explains some of the problems. Both CustomLines and EaseInLeft have motion paths, how can Captivate detect which path to follow? It is like being at a bifurcation and asking that both paths have to be followed at the same time. FadedZoomOut is a canned Exit effect where Alpha and scale are combinated. Why do you have the timeline extend beyond that effect, that is totally illogical. If you want that effect to be applied, it should be at the end of the object timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh soooo helpful!!!!! Thanks a lot I fixed it!!! Don't know how to say thank You Write me your address I will send testy Armenian sweets )))

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read all my articles about the Timeline. Take some time.... I am not American, live in Belgium (from the chocolate, beer and french fries with mussels).  Are you Armenian?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes I am from Armenian   more nice that you are from Belgium not so far from Armenia ))))
Yes  I'll read articles just a little bit I am in panic because of deadline project ))) that's why trying solve problems with forum )))
but  I swear  to read 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources