• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill in the blanks without giving away the answers

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have checked back through the forum but a link to what looks like a useful Blog is not working anymore.

I'd like to get learners to fill in the blank to provide examples of a particular topic - it may be possible to come up with a definitive list of all possible answers they could provide. However, it looks like my early experiments suggest that the answers will be suggested to the learner? Is that true, or can you set this up so that only if they fill in the blank with one of the correct words from a list, will they get a positive score which can be passed to the LMS to indicate that they understand this topic?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Tim

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can choose for a dropdown list or having the learners type in the word. Which blog were you looking for?

If you don't have 'correct' answer,s you may look at the Scorlling text interaction as alternative. Have several use cases on my blog.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lieve

Thanks for a quick response.

There are a set of 'correct' answers but I don't want the learner to see these in a drop down list, I want to check that the answer they have provided matches one of the correct answers and if so, mark the answer or score it as correct, otherwise not score it so I can add up their overall score for a Pass or Fail.

I was trying to reach this URL:

http://lilybiri.posterous.com/report-custom-questions-part-1 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My blog moved to https://blog.lilybiri.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources