• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find and Replace not working for Question Slides in a Question Pool

Explorer ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a number of Question Slides in a number of Question Pools. Find and Replace can't seem to see the text in them.

If I am in the Question Pool, then Find seems to work. But if I'm not sure which pool the question is in, I can't find it.

Any ideas for workaround?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

The only idea I have is that you'd need to move your slides out of the pools and back into the main part of the project, do the edits, and then move them back into their respective pools.  Whether this is worth it would depend on the numbers of question slides involved.  You're the best one to judge that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only idea I have is that you'd need to move your slides out of the pools and back into the main part of the project, do the edits, and then move them back into their respective pools.  Whether this is worth it would depend on the numbers of question slides involved.  You're the best one to judge that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources