Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find object in library in course?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

It's been awhile since I've worked with Captivate so sorry in advance if this is a dumb question.  I see items in the library that I don't see in the timeline view, and want to know if these items (videos) are being used somewhere in the presentation or not.

If there a 'find in course' option that I can determine whether a file (an FLV and an MP4) are being used somewhere in the course that I'm not seeing?  A "use count" or "location in course" or something like that?

Thanks very much for the direction!

Joe

TOPICS
Audio and video , Editing , Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the Use Count column in the Library.  It will tell you the number of times each item is used anywhere in the project.  If the number in Usage is 0, then it's not used.  If you want to find out specifically WHERE an object is used, double-click the object in the Library to call up its Properties dialog and then click the Usage button to see another dialog that lists which slide/s it is on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, tyvm!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources