• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding Captivate developers

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I work in Mexico, as a designer for captivate courses, I'm not really a programmer just designer, currently we are looking for a super captivate expert, because or captivate development now is turning more complicated, our currently developers have experience on the field but not enough to consider them selves super experts, so we want to look for this person, where it will be a good idea start looking for? forums, facebook pages, do you know places where I can find captivate experts? I will really appreciate any information

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a forum, several experts around here. You can have a look at their profile, and try to contact them using a private message, or through their website. Terms are 'relative', what do you mean by 'super expers'? Personally many consider me as an expert, rarely use that term myself. However I see many so-called experts coming daily to ask solutions for their problems here and in other social media. 

Best way would be to ask help for a practical solution to one of the problems you encounter. You'll see which solutions are proposed and explained. That could help narrow the seardh.

Have also a look at the eLearning community:

https://elearning.adobe.com/

Most jobs come to me using LinkedIn, may be a good idea as well. Be careful with freelance sites.

Lot depends also on your budget. What can you afford as support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your response, yeah I mean people with years of experience solving and leading captivate projects, we currently have captivate persons at the office, but they have about 1 year of experience doing captivate projects, we encounter several issues on a regular basis, so we think we need some one that has about 5 years of experince, about the budget well we have latin american budgets not that much, can be about $1000USD to $1800 for a month of work, wich is a decent cuantity here in Mexico .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Am interested in taking up the job, lets talk........

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources