• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First Captivate project not pushing to LMS

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have developed a SCORM training program in capitvate and uploaded it to our LMS system.  We having an issue with the results of the training session being pushed to the LMS system.   When contacting support we were told  "Our investigation reflects that the developed SCORM course is not pushing to our LMS the completion details.  We are receiving a “suspend".

I am new to Capitvate, LMS and SCROM and was hoping some of the seasoned users could point me in the right direction in resloving this.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does your Publish Setting look like, under the Quiz section?

Do you have a quiz that the user must pass, or are you tracking slide views?Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 3.31.31 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should have to pass the quiz with a score of 80% or greater.

Screenshot_4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2019 Oct 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previewed the training in the SCORM cloud and have attached the results. Hopefully that will help out.

Screenshot_5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your course settings in your LMS to see if it is expecting a "Complete", "Passed" or a score. You might have it set to complete.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reached out to the LMS for information concerning that.  Thank you for the suggestion!

I noticed somthing else that may be creating an issue.  Once you complete the quiz you are taken to a results page.  When you click the continue button on that page you are take to the final page which is a certificate of completion. 

Should there be any "on exit" action set for that last slide?  Right now it's set for "exit" but there is no button to do so.  Maybe that's why the course suspends?

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources