• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fluid box tabs not visible...please help.

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I'm on day 2 of my Captivate trial and I'm having an issue with fluid boxes. When I select the fluid box (and the box turns blue) it doesn't have the little blue tab at the top for me to edit it or look at the properties. The only thing I can edit is the text in the fluid box. I'm sure this is an easy fix, please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seem to have fixed the issue, but I don't know how! Thanks anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try watching some videos about Fluid Boxes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc2z6-LjqzE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You don't see the tab if you hover over the left top of the fluid box, which is filled completely at this moment with a shape used as text container.

Personally I still find the easiest way to see the Properties of the fluid boxes is to drag a rectangle starting in the scratch area and cutting the left border of the slide. All fluid boxes will appear immediately in the Properties panel. Those 'tabs' are not always to be trusted if you have few items in the boxes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources