Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font: Location and Format

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When developing in Captivate I'm utilizing multiple fonts on a slide but when I publish it appears to make all the fonts the same size.  Additionally, on certain slides, my text boxes and smart shapes show up in different places.  I have attached screenshots to provide an example (this is a responsive project and I am using web fonts).Slide 19 - published.pngSlide 19.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say it is a responsive project, but I don't see any fluid box on the timeline. Moreover the option 'Unlock from Fluid box' is checked for the selected Text Caption. What does that mean?  If you want a responsive design with Fluid Boxes, you need to set up fluid boxes and have all text containers in a fluid box. Nothing will be fluid on the slide you are showing. Captivate simply doesn't know what to do with your objects. I cannot see if you set up Position Properties, since that panel is not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources