• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font selection not staying with the project

Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently created a WBT using Cp2017. IT switched my computer for a newer one and when I opened my project, the font set was all changed. While I still have access to the old computer, is there a hidden file somewhere I need to bring into my new computer that doesn't save with a project?

The project uses Object settings and Master Slides.

Please advise.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 15, 2018 Aug 15, 2018

Each Captivate project uses a Theme. Templates are really buggy since CP9 and in the most cases unnecessary since all design is stored in the Theme. A theme has a Theme Color palette, all Object styles, Master slides, setup for Recording and for Skin. You can save the theme using the Themes menu, it will be a file with the extension cptm. 

In another project use the big button Themes, and look for the custom theme using the Browse icon in that dialog box with thumbnails. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you save the theme as a custom theme? Did you import that theme to the new system, and apply it to the project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project didn't use "themes", it was built using a template. Can I build a theme from within the project to capture these?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each Captivate project uses a Theme. Templates are really buggy since CP9 and in the most cases unnecessary since all design is stored in the Theme. A theme has a Theme Color palette, all Object styles, Master slides, setup for Recording and for Skin. You can save the theme using the Themes menu, it will be a file with the extension cptm. 

In another project use the big button Themes, and look for the custom theme using the Browse icon in that dialog box with thumbnails. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have written several posts about Themes, here is one link:

https://elearning.adobe.com/2016/12/exploring-themes-and-templates-in-captivate/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources