Highlighted

Free Trial Extension?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone tried to get an extension on their 30 day free trial? I can't find anywhere to send an email to request this. I did try in chat but to no avail. I downloaded the trial at my new job, as we are weeks away from purchasing an e-learning development program, but I ran out of time to finish creating a lesson to show the decision makers. I've used CP for 4 years so I'd really like them to purchase it, but they want to see what it can do.

If there is an admin on here, is there some way this could be possible? It would make all the difference to the decision makers if I can show them the features of the program in action.

Thank you,

Tanya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Free Trial Extension?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone tried to get an extension on their 30 day free trial? I can't find anywhere to send an email to request this. I did try in chat but to no avail. I downloaded the trial at my new job, as we are weeks away from purchasing an e-learning development program, but I ran out of time to finish creating a lesson to show the decision makers. I've used CP for 4 years so I'd really like them to purchase it, but they want to see what it can do.

If there is an admin on here, is there some way this could be possible? It would make all the difference to the decision makers if I can show them the features of the program in action.

Thank you,

Tanya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum, you understand that as a user I cannot answer this type of questions. Did you visit the eLearning community?

http://elearning.adobe.com

Checkt it out, there is a way to earn points to have a complementary limited license...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2018 1
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try - thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the ideas in this article and video...Get Captivate and Vegas FREE! - eLearning

Paul Wilson, CTDP | https://captivateteacher.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2018 1