• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

From PPTX to Quiz?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a  .PPTX that I want to import into Captivate and convert into a quiz. Is that possible? I know I can modify each slide to do different actions, but is there a way to change the whole file into a quiz so I can get the quiz results panel?

I'm trying to avoid recreating an entire PPT slide-by-slide, moving graphics, etc.

As a follow-up, if I can't turn a PowerPoint into in a quiz, is there a way to import custom graphics as a template? I have branded materials for certain clients, so I'll need to have their logo/colors/designs on the slides.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, sorry. Do not start from PPT, importing those slides will convert them to small movie clips and you are not able to control individual objects.

To have a quiz with a score slide, and have the possibility to transmit to a LMS, you need to create the quiz slides in Captivate.

P¨PT is a presentation tool, not an eLearning tool like Captivate.Personally I find it always a bad idea to import PPT slidesto Captivate.

Much better wprkflow is to unzip the zipped folder (ppt is a zipped folder), extract the assets, impor tthem  into the Library of Captivate and recreate the slides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources