Highlighted

Geogebra

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use GeoGebra in my Adobe Captivate Projects. Is it possible ? Has anyone done this before ?

I would be glad about any tipps. Thanks.

Have a nice time,      Brigitta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Geogebra

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to use GeoGebra in my Adobe Captivate Projects. Is it possible ? Has anyone done this before ?

I would be glad about any tipps. Thanks.

Have a nice time,      Brigitta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2018 0
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try displaying a Geogebra exercise/graph in a webobject.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also think so. I have done it so, but Captivate doesn´t show it - it Looks like the Webobject is hidden.

I don´t find a possibility to Show it in my Project.

Lg   Brigitta

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm, this works for me. Here is a quick example with a webobject, uploaded to a server:

http://dev.keypointlearn.com/xcl76_CP/CP2018/Geogebra/Geogebra/index.html 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OP wants to have the score transferred to Captivate. Could you get that to work?

Webobject should work, but maybe OP ignores that you have to publish and upload to a webserver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Participant ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know enough about Javascript to make that work, but there is an API, see here: https://www.geogebra.org/m/UZb67YTj A JS programmer should be able to figure out how to get a value (score) from geogebra into CP

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Lilybiri LATEST
Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is exactly what I answered. I have been exchanging values between an HTML animation and Captivate, but never with a webobject.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2018 0
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There will be no interacttion between Cp and an inserted webobject but I only see that way as well. Do you want to get a score out of the exercises?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, please.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0
Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without a programmer, I don't think it will be easy to get the score in Captivate. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 24, 2018 0