• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting Started With JavaScript and Adobe Captivate

Advisor ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently created a short guide for Captivate users that are brand new to JavaScript and more specifically - trying to use it within Captivate. I have shared this with the e-Learning Community but since I am not too sure how many folks from this forum visit that site, I thought I would share it here as well in the hopes that someone will find something useful they can use in their own projects. The original post can be found at the link below.

Getting Started With JavaScript and Adobe Captivate

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Greg,

You beat me to the punch.

I am developing a simple tutorial about Javascript and jQuery in Captivate 2019.

Like a how to for newbie.

Lieve is usually covering the advanced actions. She has been putting out very good articles.

One question, does anybody know how to use all the goodies in the Gallery folder.

Luis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many of those items are accessed through the asset library under the media button or through the Learning Interactions under the Interactions button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2019 Sep 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gallery/Video Animation There is not expalnation how to use any of the items

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stagprime,

Nice work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources