Ghost images appear right before the animations

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Captivate project, once I have published, there is the appearance of the items before they then appear within their animations on the slide. 

The item will briefly appear for a split second and then it will fade in or do whatever the animation that I have set up for it.

What causes this and are there any known bugs and solutions?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A very old pain... no idea what causes this.

There are a couple of workaround, but I don't know exactly what you mean by 'animation'. I suspect you talk about one or more applied effects? Which type of effect and which type of 'item'. Shapes are very sensitive to this.

• Try to apply a short Fade in transition to the item.
  • You didn't tell how you trigger the effect? If it is triggered, not automatically, I use an advanced action. I hide the item, and in the action I first apply the effect, then Delay for a short time, and then Show the item.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for the quick reply

Applied effects. And some of them are fade ins. And they are set to happen automatically. And they are usually .png files. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines