• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ghost Slide on top of Quiz Slides

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if you can help me? One of our modules has an issue in Captivate. There is a slide on top of each if quiz slides, but we cannot see an object in the timeline or in the master slide, and cannot remove them (same random slide on top of each slide, not the slide before quiz either). The next button etc aren't working in the quiz so cannot move on in the preview mode during the quiz. Also I published the module but not getting the update link so not updating the old version in the elearning platform (CP) and also tried the elearning publish button that previously worked for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you insert screenshots? Did you check the quizzing master slides? Have you deleted embedded objects on those master slides? Can you check if there are objects before the quiz slides have been set in Timing for the rest of the project always on top?

If Captivate has been corrupted, try to clean the Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All resolved it was the object setting to Rest of Project instead of Rest of Slide, thanks a million for your help!

It was not the slide directly before the quiz, but 6 slides before, all resolved now, thanks again!

Made my day!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was indeed my suspicion, the most logical explanation. And if you set those objects 'Always on top' they will cover even the embedded objects (like buttons) on quiz slides, what normally not happens with custom objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So glad I asked this group. One more question please! 

When I publish the module to Captivate Prime I cannot update the previous version to the latest version, the update link is missing? The module has the exact same name as previous version.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That may be a question to post in the Prime forum. I have no experience with Captivate Prime. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

okay, thank-you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources