• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Go to the next slide

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2011 Jun 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am building a course with a continue button and back button. the actions i am assigning are 'go to the next slide' and 'go to the previous slide'.  The issue I am having is the timeline for the slide is stopping and not playing after the 'continue' button is pressed, even though the 'on enter' action for the slide is set to 'continue'. as a result, the objects that i want to appear at a point in the timline never appear. does anyone know how to get the timeline to play automatically after using, 'go ot the previous slide'?????

i found the issue. it was the button itself that was pausing it after a second.  this is a weird way to control this behavior.

is there a way to pause the movie other than using this feature in a button.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2011 Jun 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello and welcome to the forum,

If that slide is not playing, normally that means that there is another object that causes the playhead to stop. Could you post a screenshot of the timeline of the slide that is not playing, where you expect it should? Or else, explain exactly what you wish: you can change the pausing point of a button on the timeline itself or in the properties. But first tell which version of Captivate you are using, please?

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources