• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gray box in some slides

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several of my slides have an ugly gray box in the published lesson.  I don't know what it is or what its for.  We've recently updated our Captivate from 2017 to 2019.  Can someone tell me what is it and if I can delete it?  If not, can I make it transparent?  Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That box is telling you that you have too much text to be displayed in the available area.  Reduce the amount or size of text and you will likely see it disappear.  But remember that if your end users resize their browser down to a smaller size it will reappear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the expansion button, which displays when the text doesn't fit in the text container.

From the screenshot it is impossible to see if you are in a responsive project with Fluid Boxes? If that is the case, try to decrease the minimum font size from the default 14pt to 10 or even 8pt. It may lead to disappearance of some of the expansion buttons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both very much.  I am in a responsive project, so I'll take those steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources