• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have key, need Captivate 6 Download

Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2013 Jul 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I find myself needing to reinstall Captivate 6 but I don't have the media and I can't find it on your site.

I have a license, just need the download.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Tichelle Berg

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Hi there,

I am sorry for the delayed response.

Please check your Private Message under this forum account for download links.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2013 Aug 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As an update: I am trying to work on a contract with a business that has Captivate 6. I was going to do a subscription to the eLearning Suite, but since that is no longer offered, I am needing to reinstall my copy of Captivate 6. I recently had to rebuild my laptop, and when I originally installed Captivate 6, I downloaded it from Adobe.com. Adobe no longer has a visible copy of Captivate 6 to download. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 05, 2013 Aug 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I am sorry for the delayed response.

Please check your Private Message under this forum account for download links.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2015 Jan 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I need a downloadable version of cap 6. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too need a link. I have a valid serial number as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andy.shapiro,

Please check your Private Message.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2015 Aug 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - We have licence to Captivate 8, however our customer wants the course to be developed in Captivate 6. Can you please share a download link. Also let me know if you can use the same licence key or we will have to use that software as a trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - We have licence to Captivate 8, however our customer wants the course to be developed in Captivate 6. Can you please share a download link. Also let me know if you can use the same licence key or we will have to use that software as a trial version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Developing your course in a trial version of Captivate is NOT a good idea.  Not only will the trial run out after 30 days but your published course will also stop working around 30 days after it was published.  I doubt that your client will be happy with that result.

There is no good reason for continuing to develop content in Captivate 6 when Captivate 8 is now current and version 9 is due out soon.  Your client needs to update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need Adobe Captivate 6.0.1.240 for 32 bit windows xp. I already have the serial but the CD is broken. I could not get the 32 bit version from Internet. I cannot use latest version because I am still using Windows XP. Please provide a source for downloading 6.0.1.240 for 32 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please check your Private Message I have sent you the download links for Cp 6 32 bit. In case you face any issues then please click the following link to chat with a representative :  Chat with an Expert

Thanks,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need a cap 6 download link too. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Greetings..!

Do you need it for Win or MAC ? If for Windows then do you need 32 or 64 bit version?

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2015 Dec 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would need it for both 32 & 64bit version for windows. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Please check your Private Message I have sent you the download links for Cp 6 32 bit and 64 bit. In case you face any issues then please click the following link to chat with a representative :  Chat with an Expert

Thanks,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have captivate 8 the project was originally created in captivate 6 and they want me to modify and save as captivate 6. Can I get a download link for captivate 6? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2015 Dec 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting a download link for Cp6 isn't all you are going to need.

Do you have a user license for Cp6?  You cannot use your Cp8 license for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2016 Jan 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide a source for downloading 6.0.1.240 for 32 bit

have the license but change computers and need to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 4 licences for

Captivate 6.0 MLP AOO License

but can find no way to download this. Please assist

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2016 May 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Greetings...!

In order to get the download links for Adobe Captivate 6 please click the following link to chat with a representative :  Chat with an Expert

Let me know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Mayank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a license for Captivate 6, but I need to download the installation files.can you please assist

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources