• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have problems with fonts.

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I manage that the fonts in the film are shown in the same size as in the construction document?

Second problem: The position oft the fonts are different in the film than in the build file.

WBildschirmfoto 2020-09-22 um 16.49.24.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-09-22 um 16.49.17.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-09-22 um 16.48.02.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-09-22 um 16.48.13.pnghat should I do?

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can write in German, if that is easier. But I will answer in English.

Is this a responsive project with Fluid Boxes? Which font do you use? Is it either from the Websafe or from the Adobe group of fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast feedback. 🙂

yes, it was originally designed as a responsive project. But the fluid boxes are too complicated for me at first. I left the Fluid Boxes because the layout crashed when I take them out. The film will only run on the desktop. I am now using the websafe Arial font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you recreate the project as a non-responsive (Blank) project? Just taking out the fluid boxes will not do the trick.  The font cannot be the problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources