• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having problems while trimming videos in Adobe captivate.

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was making a video demo slide in adobe captivate. Suddenly I cannot trim videos in "video editing section" of the video demo slide. The problem is when I trim any part of the video, the edited part shows wrong mouse cursor moving automically throughtout the video, though I have recorded the video correctly . ( I already trimmed the video couple of times,then it worked well, but now i cannot trim.) Any help would be appreciated. 

KD

Hasin Raihan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2019 Oct 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you specify the exact version number you are using? You find it under Help, About Captivate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 Release

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend doing the screen capture in Captivate, exporting it as is, and then editing it in Premiere Pro. When editing in Captivate, it sometimes changes the mouse movement, slows it down, and can change the flow a bit. Edting in Premiere works great, and you can also edit the audio separately from the video, and move either if you have to. The final result is much better.

You can even scale the video to set the focus and zoom in and out.

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources