• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Having trouble with trying to Preview my project in Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to Preview and select project I just get a spinning wheel and it won't go any further.  I'm working on a responsive project and I have no problems with my other project, just this one.  I have quite a bit of images loaded but nothing so big that it would cause the Preview Project to not work.

I tried copying and pasting to a new project (responsive) and i got the same results.  After removing 2 slides the Preview project will work ok.  But when I try to add a new slide and manually enter tex only on the new slide it goes back to that spinning circle.  Very weird.  I tried Clearing the cache of the project as well.  Is there a limit to how many textbox captions I can do in one project?  Or a size limit wth images?  Or what else I can do to resolve the issue?

I'm using Adobe Captivate 2019 on a PC.  And I'm working on a responsive project.

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please provide the full version number, as found under Help, About Captivate? Are you on Windows or Mac, cannot help you with Mac since I am a Win user.

I suspect you are using fluid boxes for the responsive project. Which theme are you using? Is this a theme created in the present version of Captivate or  upgraded? 

You cleared the cache, but did you clean the Preferences as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources