Highlighted

HELP! Captivate 2019 - Latency/unresponsiveness on mobile devices with VR project

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help a girl out! I am launching a project next week and am having issues with a 360 interaction I created using Captivate 2019.

it works just fine on browsers besides IE on a desktop/laptop. However, there is latency/unresponsiveness when using mobile devices such as an iPad.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

HELP! Captivate 2019 - Latency/unresponsiveness on mobile devices with VR project

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help a girl out! I am launching a project next week and am having issues with a 360 interaction I created using Captivate 2019.

it works just fine on browsers besides IE on a desktop/laptop. However, there is latency/unresponsiveness when using mobile devices such as an iPad.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 14, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the file size.... is that not the cause of the iunresponsiveness?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 95 MB... so not THAT large.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really? Apps mostly limit to much less.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There dose not appear to be able way to reduce the published file size.

I only have six 360 images included - no video.

Do you have any suggestions? Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 0