Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help wih Smart Shapes in HTML5 Adobe Captivate 2019

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I need some help with the smart shapes. I'm modifiying a course where the student has to click in one lightbulb and then a hint open showing an Hyperlink.

The problem is that if I publis it in exectuble format, when I click the lightbulb this instantly open the hint. However, if I export it with HTML 5, it does not work.

In my company we only work with HTML and flashplayer is locked.

Has anyone been in the same situation? I have been invesitgating even with the IT department and has been imposible.

Thank you so much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the name of the program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

If this question is not about an Adobe program, you need to find a forum for HTML

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ups Sorry, I updated the post.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Need more details. Which version are you using?  Is that lightbulb an image used as button, or do you use a combination of click box over an image, or a shape filled with the image. Can you show a screenshot of the applied action to the Success event. Since it works for SWF output (exe is flash-based), something must be not acceptable for HTML output. Did you check the HTML tracker?  Is this a responsive or a non-responsive project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources