• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help With Interactions

Community Beginner ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm stymied What I think should be a simple button interaction. I have created a Smart Shape button that when clicked would 'execute" another button (with text). In the first button I asked the Action to be on Success: "Show" > the second button. This does work. I have also tried Advnaced Action but no go. Thoughts? Guidance? 

Many thanks! 

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies but I am not sure that I follow...

You've stated that it works to show the second button.

Are you looking to have one button execute the actions placed on another button as well as showing it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, more details are needed.

What do you exactly want to achieve? Can you insert screenshots of the Timeline and the slide? Why is the second button hidden in output, and how did you do achieve that status? To show an item you don't need any advanced action. However if you use a simple action but want the playhead to remain paused, you need to uncheck the option 'Continue Playing the project'. What is the 'text' you mention with the second button? Is that a separate item, which is grouped with that button? What is the goal?

You are in a fluid boxes project, that is the only detail I could take from the screenshot you attached. From the name of the item you want to show it looks to be just a text container, not at all a button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources