• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with Text formatting disappearing from the Properties panel

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been posted for previous versions of Captivate. I have Captivate 19 and just this week the text adjustment (font, size, color, etc) options are missing from the Properties panel. Captivate is fairly useless without being able to format text! I was able to get it to reappear on two separate occasions by opening a new project, but this morning that is not working. Does anyone have a fix for this? Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most recent release is 11.5, one of the multiple releases under the name CP2019. Can you please cehck the full version number under Help, About Captivate? Maybe you missed a bug patch?

You can try to clean the Preferences. Find the subfolder 'utils' under the installation folder and run the CleanPreferences... for your OS, while Captivate is closed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I have version 11.5.4.613. Running Clean Preferences didn't fix it completely, but now when I switch from Style to Options and back to Style the formatting options are back. Thanks again! You saved my day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are on Mac.. cannot help you more since I am a Win user. New iOS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources