• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hey Captivate 2019, Run Overlay Slides Once and Ignore Them After First Run.

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh God, How can I describe this using my low level, poor English knowledge

Ok Ready... Let's Jump in... ( I Already Know the chance to do such thing relying on Adobe is Lower than 1 percent )

Adobe Captivate Has a New feature called "Interactive Videos" that you can set overlay slides and bookmarks into it and that is very cool.

Now I'm trying to fulfill that feature to my own needs.

Let's say I have an Interactive Video, a bookmark in its timeline ( Let's name it bookmark_A )  and seconds after this bookmark I have my Overlay slide bookmark (Just After bookmark_A ).

Now it's the scenario: Users Start to watch the interactive video, then they face bookmark_A nothing happens, ok .... seconds later they face overlay slide bookmark. This brings them to overlay slide... after that on Exiting overlay slide, they jump to bookmak_A... but this time overlay slide bookmark doesn't work ... and they can watch all the video...

I want to let my users have another look at that last portion of video But as always it's not what Adobe can think of ... So I'm After, How to tell Captivate 2019 "Hey Run Overlay Slides Once and Ignore Them After First Run"?

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2018 Nov 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I don't feel I should answer because of the way you are talking. Someone has to tell you. All people spending time on this forum are trying to help other users, not to hear complaints and predictions about what Adobe is impossilbe to do. Id you want to complain, write to Adobe, do not bother other users.

Here is a link to one of my blog posts, maybe you could see that Adobe Captivate is capable of alot more once you know it a little bit better.

Interactive Video, Navigation Bookmarks - Captivate blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my own native language, there's an old proverb that says :

If you don't talk "Especially when you're not able to answer a question", nobody says you're Deaf-blind...

I Respect All People Here at Adobe Forum, I Respect Adobe too... I can't see any rudeness or bother to anyone here, besides as you can't see I used emojis to show those are jokes, not meant to bother any user here in this forum. If there is someone that is bothered that's me, because I spend a lot of time and money searching features, trying to find solutions that never exist in Captivate...

From your off-topic response, I just found out that only one Adobe Employee bothered from this post because it proves that Adobe Captivate has deficiencies "a lot more serious once you know it a little bit better."

By the way "Sorry but I don't feel you "Could" answer because as I said before "The chance to do such thing relying on Adobe is Lower than 1 percent %"

With apologies to all Adobe Users and Adobe Itself...

I Moved to Articulate Storyline...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources